Precision at the highest level
Graphite Materials manufactures over an area of more than 2,500 square meters. With state-of-the-art machinery, we produce semi-finished formats made of graphite, CFC and carbon-fiber felt. These include blocks, billets and plates. Precise mechanical and manual manufacturing processes ensure components of the highest quality – regardless of whether an individual part or series production.
Customer-friendly and effective
Skilled workers who think for themselves are at the center of our production. They take another critical look at every plan that comes out of design. And consider the most customer-friendly and effective approach in manufacture. Only then are the machines started up.
- Milled parts in the range from X = 2000 mm, Y = 1000 mm to Z = 800 mm
- Processing of 1 to 4 axes without retooling
- Up to a workpiece weight of 1 t
- Turned parts from 1mm to 640mm external diameter
- Workpieces up to 2000mm long
- File formats .stp/.dxf/.prt/ .sldprt/ .x_t/ .CATpart, etc.
- Component size up to 2000x2000x150mm (LxWxH)
- Accuracy of 0.05mm (depending on component thickness)
- Almost all materials can be processed
- Component size up to 3000x1000x1000mm (LxWxH)
- Accuracy of 0.2mm (depending on component size)
- Component size up to 1000x140x3000mm (LxWxH)
- Accuracy of 0.05-0.3mm (depending on component width)