Heating chamber linings and repairs
Reliable, Durable, Efficient: Maximum performance for your vacuum, inert-gas and sintering furnaces.
Graphite Materials helps you to get the most out of your vacuum, inert gas and sintering furnaces. We support you with our experience and expertise. From technical support and the development of graphite and CFC heating systems to professional heating chamber lining and repair.
Our heating-chamber services at a glance:
Servicing of vacuum, inert-gas and sintering furnaces, incl. cleaning and disposal of the old components
Steel chamber construction or repair
Partial disaster recovery
Technical support for furnace insulation made of carbon fiber with a focus on durability, performance and energy efficiency
Development and production of graphite and CFC heating systems in accordance with mechanical and thermal requirements
FEM calculation for mechanical and thermal load cases
Manufacture of high-quality, customized spare parts, generally within 24 hours
Professional servicing for reliable furnaces
Your industrial furnaces work with maximum efficiency, day after day. This takes its toll: Insulation wears out, heater elements break, steel cages become distorted. Often just when your customer is in urgent need of the product. Don’t lose any time!
Our maintenance services:
- Collection/delivery of the heating chamber
- Dismantling of the old insulation
- Disposal of the old insulation and other defective parts
- Cleaning of the heating chamber
- Repairs to the cage and add-on parts (adjustment, welding, etc.)
- Reconstruction of the heating chamber lining
- Application of surface protection (CFC, graphite foil, graphite coating)
- Installation of edge protection (U-profiles made of CFC)
- Replacement of worn parts (ceramics, molybdenum, etc.)
- Assembly of various add-on parts (current bridges, heating rods, connector pins, batch carriers, etc.)
- Mounting of third-party components
- Adjustment of door and cooling flaps
- Partial disaster recovery
Spare parts service: Maximum quality, quick delivery
Short waiting times, no delivery bottlenecks: Graphite Materials replaces
defective parts in your industrial furnace within 24 hours. Our employees manufacture each spare part in top quality to meet your individual requirements.
In the manufacture and technical design of spare parts, we specialize in:
- Heating systems (current bridges, heating rods, connector pins, etc.)
- Batch carriers and posts
- Diffusers and gas-deflecting plates
- CFC fans
- Hard-felt, soft-felt and CFC plates
- Wear parts (ceramic, molybdenum, etc.)
Optimization and engineering for excellent
With Graphite Materials, you increase the service life and energy efficiency of your industrial furnace. You cut operating costs in the long-term and reduce the risk of production losses and harmful emissions. Important influencing factors include the insulation of the heating chamber, as well as the design of the heating system.
Our optimization and engineering services:
- Technical consultation for carbon-fiber furnace insulation (focusing on: energy efficiency and service life)
- Assessment of reactions in production processes between carbon/graphite and other materials
- Design and production of graphite and CFC heating systems in accordance with mechanical and thermal requirements
- FEM simulation and calculation for mechanical and thermal load cases
Advantages of our heating-chamber services for your manufacture:
Servicing within eight days, delivery of spare parts generally within 24 hours
Repair and manufacture according to your needs
High-quality, tested materials for a long service life
Reduction of production downtimes
The right contact person with just one phone call
Service from the first phone call to commissioning
Here you will find our new image film. Discover a new exciting perspective of Graphite Materials.
Here we inform you about news from our industry. You will also find publications and lectures by our employees.